Tuesday, July 22, 2014

You are a badass

Despite I am trying to keep this blog semi-private, I am surprised to find out there are quite a number of friends who keep coming back checking for updates. I am so blessed to be surrounded by loving people like you. I know I am not alone.

I am thankful to have all of you in my life. Your support, your messages warmed my heart and made me feel strong again.

I am sorry if my last blog post get you worried about me. I am doing fine, actually more than fine. Of course I had my fair share of sadness, depression, and confusion. But I managed to feel happy again. I have recently got myself a book named "You're a badass" by Jen Sincero, and this book is a life-saver.


It is not like any typical self-help book that tells you how to feel better about life. This book instantly makes you feel better while you are reading it. Jen talks directly to you like an old friend. She knows your insecurities, and she knows exactly how to fix it. I am recommending this book to all of you. Whether or not you're recently facing hardships in life, this will help you be a better person and lead a better life. I might write a detailed book review later and share with you some tips that I found most useful.

***********************************************************************
I have been reading quite a number of interesting books in the recent months. It may be a good idea to write some book reviews, as to share the love (and knowledge).

Goodnight, dear friends. Stay happy.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment