Monday, April 28, 2014

Something interesting about the lodge

I have to say one of the reasons that I picked Sydney as my first solo trip's destination was this beautiful lodge that I stayed. The manager there was very friendly and was making every effort to make travelers feel at home. It's a shame I didn't take more photos of the lodge especially the lovely notes the manager left here and there. Out of the limited selection of photos I am going to share with you some interesting things that I found out about this lodge. 

Happy travelers saying thanks to the lodge's manager. (Including me!)
Nice selection of books :-)

Where I grabbed an apple a day.
#1


This is one of my favorite photos of the entire trip: at the top it was a photo of the common room that I took. Pay attention to the right hand side of the picture frame, there was a photo stuck on the wall. And it was, in fact, a photo of the common room itself. I found it very interesting so I took a photo of the photo and then the same photo as the photo, and put them together. LOL. 

#2
Sorry sweetie I didn't mean to call you creepy but you did freak me out....

This doll was sitting in my room next to a mirror with her head facing my bed. I wasn't aware of her existence until midnight when I was about to turn off the lights, and found her staring straight into my eyes. I feel bad for calling her creepy because it looked like she was hand-made. But seriously, she freaked me out to the extend that I didn't feel comfortable to touch her or put her aside.....LOL

#3
This shampoo and conditioner smelled EXTREMELY nice. Wonder where can I get them in Hong Kong.

The lodge has a shared bathroom (that was spotlessly clean!!) but I wasn't sure if shower gel, shampoo and conditioner were provided before I got there. When I checked-in the lodge I saw there were 3 bottles sitting in the bathroom so I safely assumed I had all I need. But at night when I was taking a shower and read the labels carefully, I realized they were shampoo, conditioner and conditioner......LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment