Saturday, November 29, 2014

THE VERY CREEPY MARCEL DUCHAMP

Drew Marcel Duchamp last night, left it on the table when finished and freaked me out before I went to bed....hahaha (I guess it means I did a pretty decent job? lol)



There were so many interesting things about Mr. Duchamp I don't really know where to begin.

First of all, He could look very creepy in pictures...


*VERY VERY VERY CREEPY*

He was famous for making a very mean parody of Mona Lisa. He gave the classic beauty a mustache and wrote L.H.O.O.Q. underneath.

In French, L.H.O.O.Q reads "L-(L)ASH-(SH)O-O-KU", which sounds very much like "Elle a chaud au cul", meaning......

"She has a hot ass"

I guess you can imagine why the academics were not very happy....lol


He dressed himself like a woman, and called her Rrose Selavy. In French it sounds like "Eros, c'est la vie" (Eros, this is life)............

Let's meet Ms. Selavy........



No matter what do you think about Mr. Duchamp, you have to thank god for creating interesting people like him, so that the world can be full of surprises :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment